If it’s good enough for Lionel Messi …
Lionel Messi - the world's most famous footballer - recently joined Paris St Germain. Part of his package is payment on the Club’s crypto-token, $PSG.
For PSG fans, these tokens have considerable value as they enable them to participate in a range of activities related to the Club - something that they all care about in common.
In many respects the PSG token points to a much broader approach to value than a narrow focus on crypto-currencies suggests.
The STN token is the Membership Rewards token that runs in parallel to, and interacts with, the supply chain ecosystem that is emerging on the infrastructure.
The STN is issued by a not for profit association - Data Integrity in Supply Chains Association Inc., (DISCA) - and provides a mechanism to track membership contributions and participation in the development and growth of the ecosystem. Benefits of membership include:
1. Access to STN Infrastructure to develop projects. This enables rapid prototyping, customisation and deployment of systems to support project growth. This is beneficial to enterprises or organisations whether they are small or big;
2. Access to the Credentialed Marketplaces, to sell products and services, and at varying levels of membership benefit from discounts depending on your tokens tally;
3. Access to education and capacity building resources, via our Learn & Earn initiatives;
4. Access to governance mechanisms across the length and breadth of the ecosystem, via our Multisig architecture including but not limited to shaping R&D priorities, project resource deployment, effort rewards distributions etc.;
5. Access to tools and support to initiate projects “from the ground up” to track value flows and reach across the ecosystem to seek synergies and complementary activities;